Entry #10
Be Kind To Others
Everyday in day to day life, we come across many strangers simply by going to the store getting groceries or whatever necessities you may need. We may not know it but at least one person you may pass, are trying his/her hardest to keep it together and simply get through the day. A simple smile or say "Have a good day!" could make a difference in anyones day.
Due to the COVID-19 year, we unfortunately were forced to stay indoors for the majority of the year causing many Americans to become anti-social. In many cases when we roam around the store, if you notice there are many people that are walking with their heads down or most of the time, on their phones. I myself used to do that in many cases before I made a change and started to be more open. A lot of people go through things differently or privately, many young adults such as myself go through trauma at a young age due to things going on at home or just simply aren't happy with themselves. Im not saying have full out conversation but a simple "Hi" or "Have a good day" could make a difference in anyones day.
Hey dawg I love the message of this blog because It's something I try to follow everyday. I try to be nice to everyone because people have their own problems and life to deal with and I don't wanna make their life harder because I'm in a bad mood. I try to be nice and calm to people so I could hopefully make them feel better. You're doing great dawg keep it up.
ReplyDeleteHi, Pablo--You have three pretty good new entries here...good content and ideas. They are a bit brief and underdeveloped and not as connected to the reader as they could be. Unfortunately, you have not posted entry 9.
ReplyDelete