Entry #7

 Thoughts On Fresh

Ive always had an opinion on the products and naturalization on our food products such as fast food, farmers markets and many more. Majority of Americans know that fast food places such as McDonalds, Little Caesars, Taco Bell and many more take out places fall in line. The film "Fresh" goes in depth about talking about the natural products and chemicals that are in our everyday foods. 

As many of us know, sometimes as people we don't really focus on whats in our food, we mainly focus on eating everything thats in front of us. Most people that eat McDonalds don't know that only certain types of combos they have that involve burgers, the meat isn't fresh which is very unhealthy for your body in the long run. I already questioned the types of food I eat but after watching "Fresh" it kind of made me realize even more how unhealthy the everyday foods I eat. 

In my opinion, I think we should care about what we eat because not only does it effect our bodies, it effects our environment and the atmosphere. If product was grown on fresh, natural soil not only would it be better for the environment, it'll cost way cheaper than it does now. I believe thats why farmers markets such as Sprouts are far more successful because of the naturalization it brings to the customer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #8

Entry #10