Entry #0 About Me


Photo of myself


The Life Of Pablo

I must say, I never thought I'd ever make a blog in my life but here I am making one so, please bare with me. My name is Pablo Ledezma, I am twenty years old, I'm doing part-time college and I work a full-time job in a construction company. I was born and raised here, Phoenix, Arizona and Ive pretty much been here all my life. Some interests I have is, I like collecting sneakers such as, Jordans, the Travis Scott collaboration with Jordan brand, Off-White Dunks and old Jordans from when I was a kid. I didn't start collecting sneakers until my junior year of high school, I've always wanted to collect sneakers at a young age, since elementary school to be specific but my parents never could afford them for me so as soon as I got a job junior year, that's when it all started. My most recent purchase is the Nike Dunk Low Off-White Lot #15, I was able to get exclusive access on the Nike SNKRS app (https://www.nike.com/snkrs-app) and purchased them for the retail price, which is $150. 


Travis Scott Jordan 1 Low



Nike Dunk Low X Off-White Lot #15




Music Connoisseur

Another interest I have is music, I really love music, I'm pretty sure I can listen to it all day. Kanye West recently released "DONDA" and it might already be a classic, most people tend to disagree because it "didn't live up to the hype" but in reality, it honestly did. Some features he had on the album were artists such as, Kid Cudi on "Moon", The Weekend on "Hurricane' with Lil Baby and last but not least, Travis Scott on "Praise God". By the time you read this, Certified Lover Boys by Drake just dropped and I can't decide which one I like listening to more. Certified Lover Boys mostly has songs about emotions, love, and what not, classic Drake but he had some songs where he was a savage dissing Kanye on "7am On Bridle Path" to being soft and girly on "Girls Want Girls" so I really can't decide which album I like more. Kanye West on the other hand, had like church/gospel music but that's what you expect from Kanye, he at times hosts Sunday service and he's been doing that way before he released his album "Jesus Is King" back in 2019. If I really had to choose, I'd probably choose DONDA by Kanye West, his label company didn't do him any justice by releasing it without his permission but we have it now and I think it'll come out to album of the year or at the very least, top three album of the year. Same thing with Certified Lover Boys, depending on how many units it sells, I think it'll sell more than DONDA for sure, but in terms of ranking the albums CLB will most likely come out on top. Here some other of my favorite albums I love listening too. 

Whole Lotta Red By Playboi Carti


Perfect Timing By NAV


Birds In The Trap By Travis Scott


More Life By Drake 


Comments

  1. Ur shoes are sick my favorite ones all time are off white prestos. i dont care what anyone says Kanye's album is unreal, not even just the songs but the story he puts in each one. Its not his graduation album but still really good my favorite songs on it are Praise god and pure souls. Moon is an honorable mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #8

Entry #10

Entry #7